Wednesday, May 2, 2007

its so easy

the love of my life, was violent with me...

he was fascinated by dominance, manipulation, and violence in his choices of music, entertainment, and lifestyle,, and i believe it all just bled over...


he is gone now... but when i hear songs like "Its So Easy" by Guns N' Roses,,, and the words are in part...


"See me hit you
You fall down....

Ya get nothin' for nothin'
If that's what ya do
Turn around bitch I got a use for you
Besides you ain't got nothin' better to do
And I'm bored....."

i cannot help but romanticize it...
his violence was his most intense emotion,,,,
and that is what i miss.....

1 comment:

Ann Non said...

I am complelled to read on.
But what i read haunts me.

.....a wordy, visual , narrative... as seen thru your eyes and mine.....